[technology taskforce] At-Large Mobile Application Development (was Re: Meeting Invitation/ Monthly Technology Taskforce WG call)

Lance Hinds brainstreetceo at gmail.com
Mon May 20 16:49:54 UTC 2013

Hi Dev, All

My apologies for missing the meeting. We had some serious issues with
electrical power in my part of Georgetown. It meant us having to shut down
all our systems.

Best regards

On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 9:24 AM, Dev Anand Teelucksingh <devtee at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello Siva,
>
> I'll add this item (At Large mobile application development) under AOB,
> if time permits. Of course, we can have the discussion on this mailing
> list.
>
> What do you have in mind when you say "application for collaboration?"
>
> Dev Anand
>

> On Sun, May 19, 2013 at 5:42 PM, Sivasubramanian M <isolatedn at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Dev,
>>

>> Can we explore the feasibility of developing two mobile applications, one
>> to disseminate information - among an AtLarge/ ICANN participants or more
>> widely among all Internet users, and another application for collaboration?
>> This could be an agenda item titled At Large mobile application development
>>
>> Sivasubramanian M
>>

>> On Monday, May 20, 2013, Dev Anand Teelucksingh <admin at ttcsweb.org>
>> wrote:
>> > Dear All,
>> > The TTF agenda has been updated at https://community.icann.org/x/Eh9-Ag
>> > Any suggestions to the agenda?
>> > Dev Anand

>> on Monday 20 May at 1500 UTC.

>> at:staff at atlarge.icann.org.

>> Peregrine and Julia Charvolen

>> --
>> Sivasubramanian M
>> ISOC India Chennai
>> http://isocindiachennai.org
>>

>> facebook: goo.gl/1VvIG
>> LinkedIn:  goo.gl/eUt7s
>> Twitter: http://goo.gl/kaQ3a
>> http://internetstudio.in/

Lance Hinds
Chief Technology Officer
BrainStreet Group
287 'C' Albert St.
Georgetown Guyana

This message contains information that may be privileged and/or
confidential and is the property of BrainStreet Technologies or BrainStreet
Learning. The information contained herein is intended only for the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to
receive it . If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized
to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or take  any action
in reliance to the contents of this information or any part thereof and it
may be unlawful to do so. If you receive this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message from
your system. BrainStreet Technologies or BrainStreet Learning are neither
liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information
contained in this communication nor any delay in its receipt.