[technology taskforce] LUCID invitation Preliminary session 30 May 2013 17:00 UTC

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Wed May 29 18:05:08 UTC 2013

Dear all,

I have sent out invitations for the Technology Taskforce WG LUCID Preliminary session on Thursday 30th May 2013 at 17:00 UTC.

These invitations, sent from LUCID, have only been sent to members who replied to the Doodle so as not to create confusion. If you were not able to reply to the Doodle, but would still like to make the call, please let me know and I will send you an invitation.

Please be aware that there will be NO audio in the LUCID meeting room, this is a feature which is yet to be installed, so please all log into the Adigo bridge.

The agenda has not yet been added to the Meeting Room, it will be done in time for the conference call tomorrow.

Please let me know if you have any questions

Kindest regards

Nathalie