[technology taskforce] REMINDER: MEMBERS NEEDED: Meeting Invitation: At-Large Technology Taskforce Working Group call - Monday 14 October 2013 at 1500 UTC

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Fri Oct 11 15:16:06 UTC 2013

Dear All,

The next At-Large Technology Taskforce working group call is scheduled on Monday 14 October 2013 at 1500 UTC.

We will be using the LUCID meeting room and testing the newly implemented VoIP feature, the equivalent of the audio-enabled AC feature. We therefore need members of the Technology Taskforce call to join in order to test accessibility.

For other times:
http://tinyurl.com/o2fxev2

The draft agenda (TO BE UPDATED) and call details are available at:
https://community.icann.org/x/UQGfAg

Adobe Connect: No AC room used for this call.
To connect to the LUCID meeting room, please click on the following link and log in: https://icann.lucidmeetings.com/meetings
Wiki Workspace:
https://community.icann.org/x/FpfbAQ

If you require a dial-out please contact At-Large staff at:staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>.

Thank you.

Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Matt Ashtiani, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie Peregrine and Julia Charvolen
ICANN Policy Staff in support of ALAC
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>

One World, One Internet