[technology taskforce] Topics for 2014

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 19:48:13 UTC 2014

Hi All

We are coming to a close of  2014  and  I wanted to remind the  group that
we are asking for  community feedback on various topics for discussion on
our monthly calls.
Note the technology solutions should be  tied to the strategic objectives
of  ALAC  and they should be screened as to cross platform  application

I have posted here the  three topics  I am recommending
https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/Recommended++Topics+for+Monthly+Calls

Topic One  is  on EBOOKS .  This is  a portable and interactive mobile
solution to harmonize ICANN content and push the content to the mobile phone

Topic  Two is on Captioning of Videos  This is a followup to the
demonstration of  ADOBE CONNECT  calls using  Captioning.  The  absence of
Captioning in ICANN Videos  is a serious issue with simple solutions

Topic  Three is on  Online   Collaborative  Project Management Tools. Free
or low cost project management  to-do lists and action items  is critical
to help manage the flow of ideas into actions

Please  add your topics so we can start  planning the presenters each
month.

Thanks

<https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/Recommended++Topics+for+Monthly+Calls>
Glenn McKnight