[technology taskforce] Please RSVP - Meeting Invitation: TTF call to test new web conferencing tool: Uberconference

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 16:56:49 UTC 2014

Hi All

In my discussion yesterday  I mentioned the need to be prepared for the
 Skype  interviews for the  ALS's

Dev created a page and I populated it with 10 ideas to do a better  Skype
Interview

https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/Best+conditions+for+a+videoconference+call

Please edit it accordingly .  It's a work in progress.

Also  if  you have a chance look at the SKYPE interviews at the NARLO ALS
 page

Glenn McKnight
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
skype  gmcknight