[technology taskforce] Fwd: At-Large Technology TaskFoce Call March 3 2014 - Call Summary

Gordon Chillcott gordontc at look.ca
Mon Mar 3 16:43:22 UTC 2014

Sorry about that, Dev.

Today was definitely Monday.

My ISP shuddered to a halt at one point, I got three "important" phone
calls and my version of Chrome failed.  Those problems were all at this
end.

Other than that - I did notice something interesting:  There is a fair
bit of advertising saying that for this product, you don't need a PIN
because it's so convenient and easy to use, etc., etc.

First thing the phone option asked for was a PIN.

Interesting morning, but then again, as I said, it's Monday.

Gordon