[technology taskforce] Request for Member feedback

Beran Gillen - Yahoo berangillen at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 11 09:00:08 UTC 2014

Dear all

I agree with Gordon . We do need to review our membership. Only a handful of us show up at meetings and I believe we need to reach out to the rest of the community.

I think new ideas on future meetings is a strong step in that direction

Beran

"There is nothing more difficult to arrange and more dangerous to carry through than initiating change..." Machiavelli

Sent from my iPhone