[technology taskforce] POSTPONED - Re: At-Large Technology Taskforce 24 November 2014

Dev Anand Teelucksingh admin at ttcsweb.org
Mon Nov 24 12:20:39 UTC 2014

Hmm, apologies for that, the announcement on ALAC_announce list said the
IANA transistion was 1700 UTC
http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/pipermail/alac-announce/2014-November/002168.html
;
I also was aware of a staff retreat in early December, hence the reason to
attempt to do this special purpose call today (and leave time for another
TTF call in December)

But, in the interests of not wanting to clash with the IANA call, I'll
postpone the TTF call on the 24 November 2014.

I and the other co-chairs of the TTF (Glenn, Judith) will coordinate with
staff to find another time to look at the two conferencing solutions:
- Jitsi Meet: https://jitsi.org/Projects/JitsiMeet - open source solution
- Anymeeting: http://anymeeting.com/ - conferencing solution that has a
free (ad supported) version

Apologies to all again for the confusion.

Kind Regards,

Dev Anand