[technology taskforce] Feedback on New At Large website

Ariel Liang ariel.liang at icann.org
Fri Dec 11 00:18:37 UTC 2015

Hi Glenn,
1. As mentioned in the webinar, the RALO page color scheme change is
underway and will be deployed to newatlarge.icann.org shortly. .
2. The NARALO leadership has already been updated on the page. Developers
are working on the order change.
3. We have noted your comment re PDF and this will be an item for the
overall accessibility testing.
Thank you,
Ariel