[technology taskforce] The Accessibility Cheatsheet

Dev Anand Teelucksingh admin at ttcsweb.org
Thu Jul 2 04:49:30 UTC 2015

An article from Ire Aderinokun highlights practical examples on making
websites more accessible.

".....The Web Accessibility Initiative created some Web Content
Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) targeted at us, web content developers, to
create more accessible websites. The WCAG contain some very useful
information, and so I decided to condense the very extensive guidelines and
highlight some practical examples of what we can do to implement them and
make our websites more accessible."

Read the full article at:
http://bitsofco.de/2015/the-accessibility-cheatsheet/