[technology taskforce] Loomio : an open-source tool for collaborative decision-making

Beran Gillen - Yahoo berangillen at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 17 08:49:50 UTC 2015

Hi Dev

I think this is a cool platform and we should test it out

I have joined and sent invitations to some members to try it out. Was not sure if everyone on the list would be interested to try it out

Beran

"There is nothing more difficult to arrange and more dangerous to carry through than initiating change..." Machiavelli

Sent from my iPhone