[technology taskforce] TorProject presentation

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 19:55:21 UTC 2015

Hi Folks

I spoke a staff  person in Montreal today who expressed interest in
presenting to the TTF on the  TORPROJECT   and  I spoke with Dev on this
topic and I know  we have had some discussion on these type of products.
We are not  endorsing it but it's technology of  interest in our  community
and I am  suggesting  that  if members have  strong  opinions  for or
aganist I would  like to organize the session and set the ground  rules for
the 'cage match'

Please contact me  on your  ideas.

Glenn McKnight
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com