[technology taskforce] A new, easier way to start a Skype conversation and invite anyone to join

Dev Anand Teelucksingh devtee at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 20:59:38 UTC 2015

http://blogs.skype.com/2015/10/15/a-new-easier-way-to-start-a-skype-conversation-and-invite-anyone-to-join/

"Today, we’re excited to announce something new – a small change that
will make a big difference to how people use Skype every day. We’ve
started to roll-out the ability for users to invite anyone to join a
Skype chat by sharing a unique link – send it however you want, in an
email, on Facebook, WhatsApp, Messenger or Twitter.

But best of all, anyone can join the chat as a guest from their
computer using Skype for Web and enjoy one to one or group instant
messaging, voice and video calls. No Skype account or app download
required. Now you can use Skype to chat with anyone and not just the
people in your Skype contact list."

Let's try it!
Join At-Large Technology-Taskforce Skype Chat :
https://join.skype.com/rtqbRlxfVz6J

Dev Anand