[technology taskforce] Demo of Microsoft auto translate/caption plugin for Google Chrome

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 11:37:33 UTC 2015

Ouch, grammar muddled up. here is another try
<begin>

Sound interesting indeed, will be good to see how well it does with AC
recording/stream.

It will be a useful tool for windows users (which are the majority by the
way)
Cheers!

<end>

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*

Wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it
Right is right even if no one is doing it - Hope you agree!