[technology taskforce] ARIN meeting app - CrowdCompass by Cvent

Alfredo Calderon calderon.alfredo at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 13:21:18 UTC 2016

Ariel:

Below is my reflections on the ARIN meeting tool.  I seem to not have
credentials to share it in system.

[image: photo]
*Alfredo Calderon*
eLearning Consultant
calderon.alfredo at gmail.com | http://aprendizajedistancia.blogspot.com | Skype:
Alfredo_1212 <#> | wiseintro.co/alfredocalderon
<http://facebook.com/calderon.alfredo>
<http://pr.linkedin.com/in/acalderon52>  <http://twitter.com/acalderon52>
<http://plus.google.com/u/0/103289446075444313762/posts>
<http://www.pinterest.com/acalderon/>  <http://www.slideshare.net/acalderon>
  <http://klout.com/#/acalderon52>  <http://wiseintro.co/alfredocalderon>
Get a signature like this: Click here!
<http://ws-promos.appspot.com/r?rdata=eyJydXJsIjogImh0dHA6Ly93d3cud2lzZXN0YW1wLmNvbS9lbWFpbC1pbnN0YWxsP3dzX25jaWQ9NjcyMjk0MDA4JnV0bV9zb3VyY2U9ZXh0ZW5zaW9uJnV0bV9tZWRpdW09ZW1haWwmdXRtX2NhbXBhaWduPXByb21vXzU3MzI1Njg1NDg3Njk3OTIiLCAiZSI6ICI1NzMyNTY4NTQ4NzY5NzkyIn0=&u=263838625290704>

On Wed, Nov 9, 2016 at 7:54 AM, Alfredo Calderon <calderon.alfredo at gmail.com