[technology taskforce] TTF proposal to ICANN for FY17 - Fixing the bugs in ICANN’s machine translation tool used for the LACRALO mailing lists

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 13:03:58 UTC 2016

Hi
This  has been  a nagging problem and given  short shift by ICANN and its a
disservice to LACRALO and it defies  logic that  a  valid  RALO is
provided  sub standard  service
I endorse the proposal
Kudos to the team in pushing this  recommendation and I hope  FBSC and
ICANN see the value of this  proposal

Glenn

Glenn McKnight
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com