[technology taskforce] Techcrunch: Slack announces it’s building voice and video chat

Chris Gift chris.gift at icann.org
Wed Mar 2 18:45:25 UTC 2016

Dev

For the use cases you list Slack is far better. So if you guys are using chat a lot then we should definitely trial Slack — but do you used Skype calls for your group chats as well or only texting? If it’s the former we may have to wait for Slack to add voice/video.

I’m more than happy to show everyone how ICANN IT and Product Management staff use Slack for our collaboration.

Chris Gift

ICANN
M +31.06.2787.6232
Twitter @cgift