[technology taskforce] Fwd: [ALAC-Internal] Incident a remote hub Venezuela

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 15:55:14 UTC 2016

We had  Harold  Arcos( LARALO ALAC Member) provide a special update to the
NARALO membership at our  monthly meeting.
We provide a  solidarity to our  LACRALO membership in helping engage the
community.  I understand that the  'para-military' policy action was not
targetting the Hub but  it clearly was a casulty.

Glenn
NARALO  Chairman

Glenn McKnight
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com