[technology taskforce] Fwd: Request to mailing list At-Large rejected

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon May 23 19:57:03 UTC 2016

Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos
On 23 May 2016 20:25, "Carlton Samuels" <carlton.samuels at gmail.com> wrote:

> Here's a rule that defies reason...and evidence of this propensity to
major in minor matters!

> So, pray tell, in context, what [is]/are [an] "implicit destination[s]"?

SO: In the case of blind copy, it is more of [they]/[you].....

And, again in context, might I ask why we are concerned about how you
address to send rather than about what and who sends?

SO: ... And that somewhat implies suspicious mails as it's believed to be
normally used by scammers. Unfortunately, when the wicked is being
moderated, the saints also partake in it as well ;-)

> Or, is this rule purely a politically correct surrogate for managing what
is supposed to be an open list?

SO: Don't know how many recipients exist in that particular mail you sent
but it's just a technical precaution. I believe the settings can be further
adjusted to not moderate up to certain level of blind copied recipient.

Regards