[technology taskforce] Technology Tips Newsletter

Judith Hellerstein judith at jhellerstein.com
Wed Oct 26 01:53:20 UTC 2016

HI All,

I was off for the Jewish holidays and it seems that Glenn many have sent out an
earlier version of the newsletter. Most of the content was there but it was
cleaned up and some typos corrected. Here is the correct version of the English
language version. I was waiting to send it out when the Spanish and French
versions were ready, but they took longer than planned and I was off email the
last two days.

Thanks. Also the electrical plugs is a good idea and sorry I did not think of it
but for the past month I have been out 2 days each week for the Jewish Holidays
and had to fit in my work for all 5 days into 3 days each week for past 4 weeks.
Looking forward to seeing you all in Hyderabad

Best,

Judith

Judith Hellerstein, Founder & CEO
Hellerstein & Associates
3001 Veazey Terrace NW, Washington DC 20008
Phone: (202) 362-5139  Skype ID: judithhellerstein
E-mail: Judith at jhellerstein.com   Website: www.jhellerstein.com
Linked In: www.linkedin.com/in/jhellerstein/
Opening Telecom & Technology Opportunities Worldwide