[technology taskforce] Fwd: [ALAC-Announce] ICANN News Alert -- Attention Adobe Connect Users: Service Change (Action Required)

Beran Dondeh berandondeh at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 27 07:10:50 UTC 2016

Dear team

I have not been on a lot of calls lately due to some personal issues but upon reading the article below regarding the new adobe connect features ( which Dev touched on briefly on the last call), I can't help but wonder if this does not make redundant our pilot caption program. I see it will offer multilingual chat, scribing among other things... or am I missing something?

Clarifications would be appreciated.

Regards

Beran

"The best of you are those who are best to the women" Mohammad SAW

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: