[technology taskforce] Testing of conferencing software meetecho

Justine Chew justine.chew at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 06:48:09 UTC 2017

I just tried MeetEcho via Chrome on Windows 7 - looks promising and way
cooler than Adobe Connect. Didn't really try out the audio and video
functions though, and the "network crashed" a couple of times when I was
checking out other feature - kept prompting me to try logging in again.

Thanks,

Justine Chew
-----