[technology taskforce] Facebook Issues and Fellowship

Alfredo Calderon calderon.alfredo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 16:48:59 UTC 2017

Hi folks:

The issue of Facebook is a valid one. A few questions come to mind:

1. Does ICANN have a tool that can be used with the "positive" features Facebook has?
2. Does ICANN have available an "open source" or low-cost virusl environment that can add members in a private setting to sustain conversations and share files in a timely manner?
3. Is there a tool available that can view on most devices and operating systems? Even integrate 'live conversations' similar to "messenger & Facebook Live".

All the articles on Facebook rules di have its "pros" and "cons" which takes us back to "one universal solution" or at leadt closest to it!

Just my 2cents to try and keep the discussion going!

Alfredo Calderon
Email: calderon.alfredo at gmail.com
Twitter: acalderon52
LinkedIn: pr.linkedin.com/in/acalderon52
Skype: alfredo_1212
Business Card: http://myonepage.com/acalderon
Blog: aprendizajedistancia.blogspot.com