[technology taskforce] Facebook Issues and Fellowship

Jason Hynds jason.hynds at partsinc.biz
Fri Jul 28 17:04:19 UTC 2017

  Hi,

 1. Is there a way to see the concerns in the conversation NCUC thread
    re "the arbitrary use of FACEBOOK for the ICANN Fellows"?
 2. Is it within our mandate as TTF to consider, discuss and advise?
 3. I don't quite understand how the article relates to anything of
    ICANN or the ICANN Fellows.
 4. Specific to the article issues of Internet access, Internet literacy
    which are the actual challenges related to the Facebook Free Basics
    on-ramp, they may seem better tackled by another I* organisation.

Regards,

Jason Hynds