[technology taskforce] TTF presentation for ICANN58

Judith Hellerstein judith at jhellerstein.com
Mon Mar 20 18:06:55 UTC 2017

Thanks all for coming and for your contributions. It was a very good meeting. Thanks to the great contributions by Josh and Mark from ICANN IT and from Laura about her work on policy development. I think there us much to follow up on.  Also thanks to Josh for providing many people with a view of the NOC. I know many groups said they took him up on it and were very impressed , so thanks for taking the time to showcase it.

We look forward to continuing our work and please do tell your colleagues in other constituencies to join our working group as we are open to all and would be great to share our knowledge with you and to learn from you.

Best,
Judith

Sent from my iPad
Judith at jhellerstein.com
Skype ID: judithhellerstein

> On Mar 19, 2017, at 4:28 PM, Dev Anand Teelucksingh <devtee at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> The recording for Wednesday's TTF session can be found at
> https://schedule.icann.org/event/9noW/at-large-technology-taskforce
>
> Dev Anand
>
> On Sun, Mar 19, 2017 at 4:49 AM, Glenn McKnight
> <mcknight.glenn at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi  Folks
>>
>> Thanks Dev for the slideshow for the TTF  call
>>
>> As one of the action items  Laura Bengford  said that  staff is working on
>> the policy tracking already and invited us to provide imput
>>
>> Glenn McKnight
>> mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
>> skype  gmcknight
>> twitter gmcknight
>> .
>>
>> On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 8:08 PM, Abdeldjalil Bachar Bong
>> <abdeldjalil.bachar at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Thanks Dev;

>>> --
>>> Cordialement