[technology taskforce] Annoucments from Cisco regarding changes to WebEx

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 15:01:21 UTC 2018

Many thanks to Dev for following these matters ans sharing.

I have not used Webex in recent times but in another life it was the tool
of choice for remote meetings. Yes, it was clunky then. OCL's opinion of
its latest iteration is that it is 'unbelievably cumbersome to use' and
with a poor feature set; clunky.

I trust his judgment.

Was intrigued to see OCL likely share my view of the blockchain phenomenon;
overhyped and oversold.  I'm still gobsmacked watching all the smart people
who manage to forget the fundamentals and chugged that Koolaid.

-Carlton

*Carlton A Samuels*

*Mobile: 876-818-1799Strategy, Planning, Governance, Assessment &
Turnaround*