[technology taskforce] Introducing the new TTF Regional Co-Chairs and date for our next meeting

Abdeldjalil Bachar Bong abdeldjalil.bachar at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 20:15:24 UTC 2018

Hello Judith and All

Thanks for your message and happy new year

Congratulation to all new Co-Chair (Dev,Satish,Abdul) and welcome to the
Board .

Cordialement

ABDELDJALIL BACHAR BONG

----------------------------------

Founder & CEO

HOUSE OF INTERNET
E-mail: bachar at hofi.africa
Twitter: @HOUSEOFINTERNET
WEBSITE : www.hofi.africa
Whatsapp: +23566274284 <+235%2066%2027%2042%2084>
Skype: Bongbour

-------------------------------------

Le Secrétaire Exécutif/Executive Secretary

Forum sur la Gouvernance de l'Internet au Tchad (FGI Tchad) / Chad
Internet Governance
Forum

E-mail: Bachar at igf.td
Website: www.igf.td
Twitter :@IGFCHAD
https://twitter.com/bacharbong
Tél:0023566274284
N'djaména(Tchad)

|AFRINIC Fellow|ISOC CHAD Member|ICANN/AFRALO Member|NEXTGEN
Fellow|GIVE1PROJECT MEMBER|IGFSA MEMBER|ACIEDD BOARD MEMBER|UN YOUTH
DELEGATE - CHAD 2016-2018|ICANN60 Fellow ||Youth Peacebuilder|||