[technology taskforce] [Ext] LACRALO mailing list issues May 2018

Corinna Ace corinna.ace at icann.org
Tue Jul 17 15:11:58 UTC 2018

Hi Dev,

Thanks for your patience on this. Our development teams were recently reorganized, so it took some time to identify the new plan for transbot support. We now have a request in queue with our sustaining engineering team to investigate the reported issues, including instances of emails not being sent or being received by only one list, as well as removal of error checking.

While we’ve identified the right resources, we don’t have confirmation on when the team will be able to address the work. We are still focused on high-priority GDPR compliance-related efforts, and on top of that are prioritizing a queue for about 60 systems this team supports. I’ll let you know when we get a sense of timing and another update when we start actively investigating the issues.

Please let me know if you’d like to have a call to discuss any questions or concerns.

Thank you,
Corinna