[technology taskforce] Further update from ICANN re: Adobe Connect

Dev Anand Teelucksingh devtee at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 03:06:49 UTC 2018

https://www.icann.org/news/blog/update-on-icann61-adobe-connect-issues

“The issue is one that could possibly lead to the disclosure of the
information shared in an ICANN Adobe Connect room. We are still
investigating the root cause of the issue. We have formulated different
scenarios based on authentication, encryption, and software versions, which
we are testing in a controlled fashion in attempt to replicate and
understand the root cause of the issue.

We are working directly with Adobe and with our cloud service provider to
learn more.”