[technology taskforce] Technology Issue : Ensuring information about ALSes on ICANN At-Large website are consistent (SOLVED)

Greg Shatan greg at isoc-ny.org
Fri Sep 14 04:48:08 UTC 2018

Dev,

Great tool, and very informative.  Keep up the good and important work!

I do note that the GAC information pull does not seem to be working, i.e.,
GAC is listed as "NO" for each country I checked (Argentina, Switzerland
and United States of America).  This is clearly not the case, and the page
from which the info is being pulled does list each of those countries.

Best regards,

Greg

Greg Shatan
greg at isoc-ny.org