[technology taskforce] Transitioning ICANN's Remote Participation Platform to Zoom

Sarah Kiden skiden at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 21:53:14 UTC 2019

Hi Olivier,

I think I am indifferent about the choice of Zoom over Adobe Connect. I
would use either one and Adobe Connect has improved greatly from a few
years ago.

Zoom has some pros and cons though I like it because of its ability to work
well in low bandwidth situations. I do not like its chat feature though I
think there is potential for it to be improved. Regarding the number of
participants, I believe it is 100 (at least when I last used it to full
capacity last year).

Overall, I am looking forward to seeing how Zoom will work for us!

Regards,

Sarah