[technology taskforce] Techcrunch : Atlassian gives Confluence a makeover, acquires Good Software

Judith Hellerstein judith at jhellerstein.com
Thu Apr 11 12:29:59 UTC 2019

Hi Julf
Not sure and icann IT may not choose to move to this new version or even turn on these features. We had to ask several times to get the collaboration tools turned on.
Each new version has a different impact on the wiki and the old pages and so links have to be checked before icann adopts a new version

Judith

Sent from my iPhone
Judith at jhellerstein.com
Skype ID:Judithhellerstein