[technology taskforce] Info Regarding At-Large TTF Action Items and Zoom

Satish Babu sbabu at ieee.org
Mon Jun 24 08:16:32 UTC 2019

Doesn't look like there's any easy way to run two instances of Zoom, the
reason being even if the links are opened from two different browsers (such
as Firefox and Chrome), the actual Zoom instance is an external process,
which only permits one instance.

If you really want to run two Zoom instances from the same machine, it may
be possible through running a virtual instance of a different OS (such as
VirtualBox running two OSes). It may be much easier to use two devices
(such as a laptop and an Android phone).

With kind regards,

satish