[technology taskforce] Presentation Needed / At-Large Outreach and Engagement Subcommittee Meeting on Tuesday, 12 March 2019

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 18:02:15 UTC 2019

Quick question, whatever became of the scribing issue?  I feel that this is
a very useful tool to be universally deployed; for example, scribing in
English with a Spanish/French/Portuguese/Chinese/Russian/Arabic speaker,
like as appears at ICANN meetings?

-Carlton

*Carlton A Samuels*

*Mobile: 876-818-1799Strategy, Process, Governance, Assessment & Turnaround*