[technology taskforce] Upcoming TTF Call on Zoom

Judith Hellerstein judith at jhellerstein.com
Tue May 7 20:39:43 UTC 2019

Hi All,

Thanks for all your suggestions and comments on yesterday's TTF call.  Our next
call on May 20 will be focused entirely on Zoom. We will have Sara Caplis from
the Meetings Team along with Mark Segall our liaison from ICANN's IT Department
and we also hope to have Language services on the call. We have tentatively
scheduled it for May 20th at 1500 UTC. We are waiting to hear back from Language
Services about the date.

In the run up to the meeting we have prepared a wiki page for people to list
their questions that they would like answers to and other problems people have
with zoom. The front page is the listing of the comparative chart that ICANN has
done comparing Adobe features with Zoom

https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/Zoom+conferencing+solution

Please add your questions directly to this page

https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/Questions+to+ICANN+regarding+Zoom

Thanks

Judith

Judith Hellerstein, Founder & CEO
Hellerstein & Associates
3001 Veazey Terrace NW, Washington DC 20008
Phone: (202) 362-5139  Skype ID: judithhellerstein
Mobile/Whats app: +1202-333-6517
E-mail: Judith at jhellerstein.com   Website: www.jhellerstein.com
Linked In: www.linkedin.com/in/jhellerstein/
Opening Telecom & Technology Opportunities Worldwide