[technology taskforce] Next TTF Call--May 20 1500 UTC Questions on Zoom

Judith Hellerstein judith at jhellerstein.com
Tue May 14 13:56:56 UTC 2019

HI All,

We are having a call with ICANN Meetings team on Monday to discuss issues and
questions regarding zoom.  This is your chance to ask the meetings team all
issues concerning Zoom and also to request to ICANN that they push Zoom to add
any features that are missing. Also to seek clarifications to features that are
listed but you do not see. Dev Anand and I have started this list with the
questions we have but would love to hear from all of you.

Please add your questions to this list,
https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/Questions+to+ICANN+regarding+Zoom

This way ICANN Meetings team will be prepared to answer these questions on the
spot. Look forward to seeing you then

Best,

Judith

Judith Hellerstein, Founder & CEO
Hellerstein & Associates
3001 Veazey Terrace NW, Washington DC 20008
Phone: (202) 362-5139  Skype ID: judithhellerstein
Mobile/Whats app: +1202-333-6517
E-mail: Judith at jhellerstein.com   Website: www.jhellerstein.com
Linked In: www.linkedin.com/in/jhellerstein/
Opening Telecom & Technology Opportunities Worldwide