[technology taskforce] Fwd: Unable to translate your email to ICANN lists

Lutz Donnerhacke lutz at donnerhacke.de
Tue May 28 10:53:36 UTC 2019

It’s hard for a translation service to distinguish between words with punctuation characters, like “In appendix A.5 all details are revealed” and erroneous concatenation of sequences.

There are other translation approaches, which do not have such “simple” problems. Try https://deepl.com as an example. They are usually far better than the older ones.