[technology taskforce] Zoom launches Zoom Apps - apps you can install and run within Zoom

Alfredo Calderon calderon.alfredo at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 10:57:16 UTC 2021

Hi Judith:

Agree with the date in September and creation of a page to do the Zoom apps analysis.  Some are free, but others involve a monthly or annual license.

However, the the added benefits could overpower the cost. Lets, see!

Alfredo Calderon
Email: calderon.alfredo at gmail.com
Twitter: acalderon52
LinkedIn: pr.linkedin.com/in/acalderon52
Skype: alfredo_1212
Business Card: http://myonepage.com/acalderon
Blog: https://aprendizajedistancia.blogspot.com
VSIG: Virtual School on Internet Governance - https://virtualsig.org