[twochar_comments] Objection of "VN" to the release of 2 characters TLDs under new gTLDs

Luu Thi Thu Trang lttrang at VNNIC.VN
Sun Mar 22 07:42:52 UTC 2015

Dear Sir or Madam,

On behalf of Vietnam Internet Network Information Center (VNNIC) – .VN ccTLD operator, I´m writing to submit an objection to the release of the following names for their registrations by the Registries operator of these TLD:
No

Domain

Registry

1

vn.law

Minds + Machines Group Limited

2

vn.legal

Blue Falls, LLC

5

vn.country

Minds + Machines Group Limited

6

vn.airforce

United TLD Holdco Ltd.

7

vn.navy

United TLD Holdco Ltd.

8

vn.army

United TLD Holdco Ltd.

9

vn.domains

Sugar Cross, LLC

10

vn.school

Little Galley, LLC

11

vn. university

Little Station, LLC

12

vn.capital

Delta Mill, LLC

13
        vn. tax Storm Orchard, LLC

VN is the country code for Vietnam and the above names  are the new gTLDs falling within the category 1 of GAC safeguards as agreed at the Beijing meeting, March 2013 that could be affected to national security of Vietnam. Moreover, it creates a confusion with the ccTLD ".VN" of Vietnam. For this reason, we respectfully submit an objection to these applications. We request remains reserved so that they can only be assigned to a person, entity or corporation proposed or accepted by the Vietnamese Government which includes the ccTLD manager for ".VN".
We would appreciate being informed of the decision taken in regards to our objection.

Best regards,
Luu Thi Thu Trang (Ms)

Department of Internet Resources Management
VIETNAM INTERNET NETWORK  INFORMATION CENTER (VNNIC)
Add: 18 Nguyen Du Street - Ha Noi - VietNam
Email: lttrang at vnnic.net.vn<mailto:lttrang at vnnic.net.vn>