[twochar_comments] cfa

Assoko Héraclès assokoheracles at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 11:31:29 UTC 2015

The Government of Côte d'Ivoire expresses its extreme opposition to the release of the string: .cfa. The CFA is the currency of Côte d'Ivoire, as well as seven other countries in West Africa. The institut of CFA has not garnered the approval of Côte d'Ivoire or any of the seven countries which are curently using this currency. ".cfa" will cause unnecessary confusion amongst the more than 80 million people who use it daily, not to mention the global community as the currency has been established as francophone Africa's currency. Consequently, we reaffirm our opposition to the use of .cfa. Not only Will it cause confusion, but it will negatively affect any group which uses .cfa. It will be akin to using ".euro."

Please take this strong opposition into consideration while making your decisions on domain names.

Sincerely,

Dr. Assoko

Envoyé de mon iPad