EEC DST [forwarded from Niels Svennekjaer]

Arthur David Olson ado
Mon Feb 10 14:53:34 UTC 1992

	From: nrs at login.dkuug.dk (Niels Svennekjaer)
	Subject: DST in Denmark
	To: ado at elsie.nci.nih.gov
	Date: Thu, 6 Feb 92 11:07:36 MET

	Some years ago the EEC decided that it would make a single day
	to change the DST.  The DST is changed the last weekend in March
	and the last weekend in September, the night between Saturday
	and Sunday at 2.00 am (02.00).

	It was decided that it should be tested until (and with) 1992,
	and then a decision should about continue off the DST.

	But every one I have talked with didn't know that 1992 was the
	last year with DST, so I expect that it will continue that way.

	 Hilsen Niels Svennekjaer