please remove US/Pacific-New [forwarded with permission]

Arthur David Olson ado
Wed Oct 28 18:15:58 UTC 1992

[My inclination would be to comment out the last two lines of the "pacificnew"
file rather than making the changes indicated below, perhaps also adding a
comment as to why they've been commented out.  What do other folks feel?  --ado]