updated strftime.c

Arthur David Olson ado
Tue May 25 17:31:56 UTC 1993

An updated draft strftime.c, with changes from Bradley White
(bww+ at transarc.com) to avoid problems on multiprocessor systems,
is available for anonymous ftp from elsie.nci.nih.gov (128.231.16.1)
in the "pub" directory, file "draft-strftime.c".
As Bradley noted in correspondence, it also:

- removes _conv()'s static [non-const] buffer
- corrects a problem with _conv() most easily seen with "%k" when tm_hour == 0
- can use the first char of _conv()'s new, non-static buffer
- eliminates _conv()'s ASCII dependency
- adds a missing _fmt()-parameter in the "%v" case

(I've reformatted "strftime.c" just slightly from what bww sent me.)

Again, any and all feedback is welcome; correspondence might best be sent
to tz at elsie.nci.nih.gov.

				--ado