timezone - data

halanek at ibm.net halanek at ibm.net
Tue Jul 4 18:42:52 UTC 1995

Hi,

1) I discovered your ftp server, where you have an excellent list of timezones. I am
making an astronomy program, which I want to sell (when it's complete), and I want to use
some of your data. Because I can't find any copyright, I want to ask you, if you allow me
to do this, and if yes, if I must write your name,address,... into the copyright of my
program ?

2) Do you know where I can get a list of as many cities as possible, with there name
(german and or english), there geographical position and timezone (for the timezones, I
would like to use your list (see above)).

3) Do you know where I can get an exact digital worldmap ? The map should not be saved as
a picture, but the continets should be saved as points => I want to zoom to the map, and
I want to show it as a globe, ...

Thanks a lot.

Bye/2

FROM Rainer WITH OS/2 3.00