c-common.c

Paul Eggert eggert at twinsun.com
Tue Aug 20 02:42:12 UTC 1996

   Date: Mon, 19 Aug 1996 21:58:22 -0400
   From: Jim Van Zandt <jrv at vanzandt.mv.com>

   Does c-common.c and/or the strftime in version 2.0 of glibc address
   these points [about ISO 8601 week notation]?

glibc 2.0 strftime doesn't.  I am preparing a fix along the lines of
the tz strftime.  The fix will also make GNU strftime comply with
Posix.2 section 4.15.4, and fix a few other bugs that I've discovered
by code inspection (e.g. sometimes it returns 0 when it shouldn't, and
it assumes 32-bit time_t's in a place or two).

Ideally c-common.c would match the fixed version....