Recent changes to time zones reported by IATA

Paul Eggert eggert at twinsun.com
Fri Oct 4 22:48:32 UTC 1996

   Date: Fri, 04 Oct 1996 14:57:46 -0500
   From: kuhn at cs.purdue.edu ("Markus G. Kuhn")

   > Twice a year, the International Air Transport Association (IATA) issues
   > a publication containing worldwide time zone data.  It's called the
   > Standard Schedules Information Manual (SSIM).

   Do you know any contact address where one could subscribe this
   publication and what the subscription fee is?

Your library should be able to order a copy by contacting the IATA
directly: telephone +1 800 716 6326 (US and Canada).
Or you should be able order it via
<URL:http://www.iata.org/scripts/ps/proddet.idc?RefNo=9179-00>.
It's a bit expensive, though: I think it's around US$750/year.