FW: Order of listing month, day, and year in local date formats.

Antoine Leca Antoine.Leca at renault.fr
Thu Jul 23 15:27:21 UTC 1998

A partial listing of these informations (in POSIX localedef format),
focused mainly on Europe is available at
<ftp://dkuug.dk/i18n/WG15-collection/locales>. Another version
more up to date is at <ftp://dkuug.dk/cultreg/proposals/locale>

Another useful source of information is in the Java Development Kit
available at <http:www.javasoft.com>

Hope it helps

Antoine