Proposal for new ISO C 9x time API

Markus Kuhn Markus.Kuhn at cl.cam.ac.uk
Wed Sep 16 15:32:29 UTC 1998

Dear Timezone Gurus,

I have now revised my proposal for a new <time.h> for C, which you
can find on

  http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~mgk25/c-time/

When you have some time, please let me know what you think about it.
Ideally we might manage to make this the basis for a proposal for ISO C9X.
In case it is already too late for that, we might at least consider
implementing it in the Olsen library and publish it independently
(say via IETF as an RFC, or via the POSIX project).

I have also added to the end of this page a pretty comprehensive list of
links to online resources relevant to the topic, and a few more will
come as soon as I have access to our scanner again.

Markus

--
Markus G. Kuhn, Security Group, Computer Lab, Cambridge University, UK
email: mkuhn at acm.org,  home page: <http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~mgk25/>