FW: dls in Egypt (forwarded with permission)

Olson, Arthur David (NCI) olsona at dc37a.nci.nih.gov
Fri Sep 25 01:36:17 UTC 1998

-----Original Message-----
From:	Rives McDow [SMTP:rmcdow at ibm.net]
Sent:	Thursday, September 24, 1998 9:56 AM
To:	Olson, Arthur David (NCI)
Subject:	dls in Egypt

Dear Mr. Ols[o]n,

     In your recent updates, there were several items that I checked on
from the IATA SSIM that I was not yet familiar with.  I am still checking
on most that I was not familiar with, but the item concerning Egypt I am
not sure is outlined to reflect what actually happens there.  Egypt
changes their time at midnight between Thursday and Friday, so when you
say the time changes the 4th Friday in September, are you meaning this?
They change their time tonight (actually in about 5 minutes from when I
send this message).  As far as the 4th Friday as opposed to the last
Friday, my sources have told me that it is the last Friday, but I am
having them check more thoroughly to clear this up.

Sincerely,

Rives McDow