new UK proposal

Lee Geoff Geoff.Lee at TheAA.com
Tue Apr 6 13:33:43 UTC 1999

This might be good in the UK and very good in Germany but what about our
southern EC neighbours? The Spanish would lose an hour of sleep from their
siesta which sounds like a bad idea when it will be applied every day.

Has anyone any bright ideas for the former Yugoslavia where the clocks seem
to have been put back 50 years?

Geoff.